Having trouble finding a great gold ingot mold ? This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire gold ingot mold research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best gold ingot mold s available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best gold ingot mold for 2021. See our ranking below!
10 Best gold ingot mold : Editor Picks
Our 10 Best gold ingot mold in 2021: Buying Guide and Recommendations
- Reliable material: main material is graphite, the ash content is less than 0.1 percent, ensuring that the metal purity will not be affected during metal refining; Rapid cold and hot use conditions, with nice thermal stability, better refining effect than silicon carbide graphite crucibles
- Nice characteristics: it has nice thermal conductivity, which can greatly shorten the melting time and save energy, and withstand 2000 degrees Celsius, nice acid and alkali resistance, nice corrosion resistance, impact resistance, 89 MPA compression resistance, and 48.7 MPa flex resistance
- Widely applicable: the mould can be applied for experiments and smelting of non-ferrous metals, such as gold, silver, copper, aluminum, and so on; It can also be applied as graphite crucible melting into non-ferrous metals, test analysis, as the ingot mould and other purposes; Considering the size of this product, it is more suitable for small-capacity metal melting
- Ingot mould size: outer is 100 x 50 x 25 mm/ 4 x 2 x 1 inch, inner is 90 x 40 x 20 mm/ 3.54 x 1.6 x 0.8 inch; Melting and casting metals like gold, silver, brass, aluminum, copper, zinc, plumbum, and more; The capacity is an approximate volume is 1 kg hold or 500g silver
- What you receive: there are 2 pieces of graphite ingot moulds in this package, enough quantity for you to use, improving your work efficiency in daily life
- Outside dimensions: 72 x 57 x 12 mm, the mold has 3 rectangular slots and 2 round holes, suitable for melting and casting bars or coin metals, gold, silver, copper and other alloy tool steel, please check the size before purchasing
- Different usages: graphite casting ingot mold can be applied for experiments and smelting of non-ferrous metals, including gold, silver, copper, aluminum, and so on, which can also be applied as graphite crucible melting into non-ferrous metals, test analysis, as the ingot mold and other purposes; Considering the size of this product, it is more suitable for small-capacity metal melting
- Works well: nice thermal stability for withstanding 2000 degrees Celsius, fast cooling, nice corrosion resistance to strong acid and alkali, nice thermal conductivity properties which highly shorten the casting time and save energy; It keeps its natural graphite of various physical and chemical properties; This mold is ideal for making several bars at the same
- Reliable material: mainly made of graphite, these molds are with hardness 51 HSD, 89 MPA compression resistance, 48.7 MPa flex resistance, bulk density 1.86 g per cubic cm, ensuring that the metal purity will not be affected during metal refining; Nice thermal conductivity and corrosion, well heat transfer
- Nice temperature resistance: graphite crucible let the products more durable than ordinary material products, which can withstand more than 2000 degrees Celsius high temperature
- High quality graphite ingot mold
- you can select the size you need, and the size you can find on the listing photo
- for gold and silver melting after the formation of gold and silver pieces
- can also be used as graphite crucible melting into non-ferrous metals, test analysis, as the ingot mold and other purposes
- the capacity is an approximate number= inside Length*Width*Height*0.9
- Ingot size: you will receive 2 pieces graphite ingot molds, approx. 85 x 45 x 30 mm/ 3.35 x 1.77 x 1.18 inch in internal size and 100 x 60 x 40 mm/ 3.93 x 2.36 x 1.57 inch in external size, which can hold 2000 g gold or 1060 g silver for casting, meet your demand for quantity, allow you to easily and efficiently purify metal materials
- Composition details: casting ingot crucible moulds are mainly made of graphite material, almost no ash content, to ensure that the metal refining process does not affect the purity of the metal; They are durable and sturdy, reliable and reusable, not easy to break or deform, you can use them for a long time
- Multiple purposes to meet: these graphite ingot molds are widely and commonly applied for experiments and smelting of non-ferrous metals, such as gold, silver, copper, aluminum, and much more, also ideal for satisfying lab, test analysis and other purposes; Taking the product size into account, small-capacity metal melting projects will be more suitable
- Characteristics of moulds: these metal casting ingot crucible moulds are completed with exquisite craftsmanship and possess general purpose, can meet your daily needs; They are endowed with thermal stability, fast heating and cooling ability, nice corrosion resistance to strong acid and alkali, their thermal conductivity can shorten melting time and save energy, they are able to withstand the temperature of 2000 degrees Celsius without affecting the mold
- Nice metal casting experience: the inner surface of high purity graphite melting mold is smooth, so you can easily pour out the residual metal and reduce waste, try to use it to possess your metal into geometric shape, and achieve your purposes for metal casting, melting or refining
- Quality material: our graphite casting ingot mold is mainly made of graphite, hardly ash content ensures that the metal purity will not be affected during the metal refining process; Fast cold and hot conditions, with good thermal stability, exquisite refining effect
- Ingot mold dimension: capacity: 5-6 ml, outside dimension: 88 x 47 x 8 mm (3.45 x 1.85 x 0.31 inch), inner dimension: 63 x 38 x 4 mm (2.48 x 1.5 x 0.16 inch), suitable for melting and casting metals such as gold, silver, brass, aluminum, copper, zinc, plumbum, etc.
- Exquisite performance: the mold has nice thermal stability for fast heating and cooling, well corrosion resistance to strong and alkali, good thermal conductivity properties which highly shorten the melting time and save energy, exquisite impact resistance performance to ensure the reliability of product quality
- Wide uses: our graphite ingot mold can be widely applied for smelting of gold and silver or other metals, test analysis tools and ingot mould for making bars or necklace pendant charms
- What you get: the package comes with 1 piece of graphite ingot mold with exquisite craftsmanship and versatile usages, which can meet your daily needs, can meet you making bars or necklace pendant charms
- It is a graphite ingot mold for refining scrap melting furnace.
- Fits for the casting of most metal, such as gold ,silver and copper.
- High purity.
- Outside size: 77*57*11.5mm
- In Stock Ships within 1 business day!
- Cast Iron ingot mold with the slight wall taper for better metal removal
- 60 oz Overall length is 7-1/4" and inside size is 1-1/2" deep & at the top its 1-3/4" X 3-1/8"
- Gold Smelting
- Silver Smelting
- Cast Iron Mold with Handle
- 1-1/2" deep & at the top its 2-5/16" X 5-1/2"
- Tapered Sides for better Ingot removal
- Great for making Gold, Silver, Copper & Aluminum Bars
- Great for smelting
- 2Packs Graphite Ingot 1kg for Metal Gold Silver Brass Alumium Jewelry Melting Casting Refing
- Size:Inner:3.54x1.57x0.79 inch (90x40x20mm) Outter:3.94x1.97x10.04 Inch (100x50x255mm),Volume is 1kg Gold or 500g Silver
- Temperature Could be 3632 F(2000 C),Resistant to Strong Acids and Alkaline.Clean and Non-Stick Material,Previous Quality for Jewelry Casting.
- Made by Pure 99.95% Graphite,.Ash content less than 0.1% Density:1.85g/cm3
- The Pictures are True Photos.Package by buble Bag and Cartoon
- Six pieces of a set, including crucible dish, tongs, trough, graphite stirring rod, rectangle graphite crucible and cylinder graphite crucible.【There is stock in overseas warehouses,Aging 7-10 days】
- Using modern ceramic processing technology and fused silica as main r-aw material, the crucible has nice thermostability, high purity, high strength, corrosion and shock resistance.
- Stirring rod - used to stir precious metal; helps you get a uniform mixing while melting.
- Graphite crucible - fine thermostability, thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance and shock resistance.
- Tongs - used to clamp the graphite crucible in hyperthermal condition.
Consider These Factors Before You Buy Your First gold ingot mold.
Many people prefer buying products from Amazon for a reason. Amazon has a variety of laptops and also works directly with manufacturers, despite being a credible platform. Rather than buying your laptop from a retailer, you purchase it directly from the manufacturer.
Amazon serves as a third-party and works with a variety of manufacturers worldwide. Amazon offers a perfect guide to each type of laptop. In each gold ingot mold description you will find a clear explanation. Making the right decision is easier with this information.
The guide contains information about the specifications of the gold ingot mold you want, such as its size, function, and brand. If you want a gold ingot mold with specific features, Amazon is your best bet. A list of laptops will appear on your screen as soon as you type in the features you prefer.
The team at Peopleseatery has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it's still critical you do your own research before purchasing a gold ingot mold . You might ask the following questions:
- Does it make sense to buy a gold ingot mold?
- What are the benefits of buying a gold ingot mold?
- When searching for an effective gold ingot mold , what factors should be considered?
- Why is it so important to invest in any gold ingot mold , let alone the best one?
- What are the best gold ingot mold s in the current market?
- Where can you find information such as this about gold ingot mold?
We believe you have many more questions than these concerning gold ingot mold, and the only way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as possible.
Choosing The Right gold ingot mold
One of the best platforms to purchase products like gold ingot mold s is Amazon. It can be challenging to get the exact gold ingot mold you need, especially if you are using the platform for the first time.
Consider the following factors when choosing the best gold ingot mold on Amazon:
When buying gold ingot mold s from Amazon, price is one of the most important factors to consider. Nobody doesn't want to get quality products at a reasonable price. With Amazon, you can compare laptop prices from different sellers and choose the best deal.
Additionally, you need to consider the brand when buying a gold ingot mold from Amazon. In order to make the right choice, it is important to understand each type of brand sold by different sellers. In general, high-quality and popular brands like Apple tend to cost more than less popular ones.
Before buying a gold ingot mold , you should also consider its functionality. A gold ingot mold 's functionality is usually determined by the specifications it contains. The more sophisticated the specs, the higher the functionality.
Old Customer Reviews
Customers leave feedback regarding their experience with the best gold ingot mold s they bought from Amazon. Every time a review is posted, it will appear on the same page as the original. product is located.
Looking at such reviews will help you to know whether the best gold ingot mold you want to buy good or bad.
You only needed to know that before getting a best gold ingot mold. Best of luck with your new purchase! Please don't forget to give us feedback!